If an employee forgets their HotSchedules password, they will not be able to access their account. Managers can reset the employee's password if they have the permission to do so.
Reset Employee Passwords
- Navigate to the Staff tab.
- You will see your entire staff list. Locate the employee in question and click on their name.
- This will take you to the employee's profile and detail information (first name, last name, username, etc)
- Select the Reset Password button to the right of the password field.
- Doing so will display a window asking you to provide an email address.
- The address specified here will receive a reset password link.
- From there the employee can follow the link and reset their password.
Note: If you do not see this reset password button, you may not have this feature included in your permission set.
If you are having a technical issue and need assistance, please contact us through the blue "Help" button in the corner or refer to our Support Contact Information article.