Information regarding how much Inventory you have on-hand is a huge asset. Users searching for this particular data can find this and more, like extended cost, and the projected number of days that your current on-hand value is expected to last, using the On-Hand Extension Report.
Generating the Report
You will generate this report from the Reports module. Once there, select the Manager subtab.
Once you are on the reports manager, select On-Hand Extension.
Next, you will choose the Reporting period and select Run. The report will generate in the center of the page.
The report itself will be broken into three different segments. The top segment will have two different sections, Highest Cost Items On-Hand and On-Hand Cost % by Inventory Category.
Highest Cost Items On-Hand will display the top 10 items with the highest on hand cost at the location you selected. On-Hand Cost % by Inventory Category will display the percentage that each of your categories is contributing to your total On-Hand Cost.
The next segment will be a table containing each of your categories, their extended cost, and the total percentage that each is contributing to your overall On-Hand Cost.
The last segment of the report will be a table containing all of your Inventory Items organized by the category they are assigned to. The table will be made up of the following columns:
- Item Name - The name of the Item.
- Code - The code that has been assigned to the Item.
- Unit - The reporting unit assigned to the Item.
- QTY - The total amount of the item that you have on hand for the reporting period chosen.
- Unit Cost - The cost of the item based on its assigned unit.
- Days OH - The number of days that your current on-hand amount is expected to last.
- Extended Cost - The total cost based on the Unit Cost assigned to the item and its quantity.