Keeping track of transfers between stores is a crucial part of managing inventory for your business. Along with being able to create and accept Transfers, Inventory also gives you the ability to track it all using the Transfers Report.
Generating the Report
You will generate this report from the Reports module. Once there, select the Manager subtab.
Choose the Transfer menu option.
After selecting the store and date range that you would like to generate the report for, choose Run.
Once the report has been built a message will appear in the center of the page letting you know that it has been generated.
From here, select Download.
If you would like to view the report later, go to Saved, choose the date range it was built for, and select Download from the shishkebob menu.
The CSV that you download will contain 7 different columns. They are as follows:
- Store_Key - The name assigned to the store
- Transfer_ID - The transaction ID for the transfer
- Transfer_Date - The date that the transfer occurred
- GL_Account - The GL Debit Value
- GL_Name - The GL account Name
- Is_Credit - 0 will represent debit. 1 will represent credit
- Account_Total - The sum of all the items in GL account