While in the Scheduler, users will have access to the KPI Menu which will provide access to multiple reports that give further insight into things like labor, forecasts, and budgets. The KPI menu can be found at the bottom of the scheduler.
The Schedule Summary Report
This report will show shift details for the week and each day.
Follow these steps to generate the Schedule Summary Report:
- On the Scheduler, the Schedule Summary Report will be the first one listed after the House Shift Manager.
- The Schedule Summary will show shift details, the number of hours, and their cost. There are two different views available for use, chart and graph view.
- The chart view will display schedule information in a table format. Here you will find the total shifts, hours, and labor cost for the week as well as each day.
- The graph view will display scheduled job codes using different colors. Hovering over the job for a specific day will display the total hours for that job code versus total hours on the schedule.
The Forecast Data Report
This report will display forecast information for the week you are working on.
Follow these steps to generate the Forecast Data Report:
- At the bottom of the Scheduler select Forecast Data.
- The report will display Forecasted and Actual data for both the entire week and each individual day. If a Forecast has not been generated or saved, information will not display for Forecasted data. You can learn more about generating a forecast here. This report will also display any projections that are manually entered under the proforma report.
The Labor Budget Report
Once a labor budget has been posted, it's information will be displayed here. While scheduling, users can compare what they have scheduled against what was budgeted in real time. You can learn more about creating and posting labor budgets here.
Follow these steps to generate the Labor Budget Report:
- Select Labor Budget at the bottom of the Scheduler.
- You can select the budget type used when you posted your budget. However, information will only display if there was ever anything posted for that particular type (labor percent, labor hours, etc).
Note: Another labor budget option called Labor Cost, USD will be available. This particular budget type will calculate your budgeted labor percents against the projected sales you have for that week and produce a dollar amount. In order to utilize the Labor Cost budget type you must have a forecast saved and a percent budget posted.
The Labor Volume Report
The new Scheduler allows users to generate a Labor Volume Report.
Follow these steps to generate the Labor Volume Report:
- Select Labor Volume at the bottom of the Scheduler. On the report will be a table and graph view.
- The table view will give an average amount of shifts scheduled for the week along with an average for each day. This will display as a decimal on the report. Selecting scheduled will display averages for each day part.
- Choosing the graph view will show Forecasted, Scheduled, and Actual volume for the week. Volume will be split by hourly intervals. You can see the volume for each hour by hovering over the bullet point for that time.
- You can view Labor Volume for a period of time by selecting the day of the week you would like to view.
- Painting your mouse over a portion of the day will allow you to drill into a particular time interval. At this time, the report can be broken down into fifteen minute and hour intervals.
Note: One thing to remember; the information displayed here is dependent on the filters specified. You can learn more about filters and how to use them here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.