Occasionally, employees may forget to clock out. Thankfully, Webclock allows users with the Webclock Manager Clock Out permission to view and clock out employees from it's interface. For more information on how to clock yourself out, go here.
Follow these steps to clock someone out on Webclock:
- Go to hotschedules.com/hs/clock and launch Webclock. If you are not familiar with launching webclock, go here.
- Once you are on the webclock interface, enter in your information as though you were clocking in for the day.
- After clocking in, a pop up will appear where you can select the job code you would like to clock in with. Instead of doing that though, you will click Who's clocked in.
- A menu will pop up showing any employees that are currently clocked in at your location. To clock them out, select Clock Out.
- Doing so will clock the employee out for that day.