Once Webclock has been launched, users have the ability to clock in and clock out for their work shift.
Follow these steps to clock in/clock out on Webclock:
- Go to www.hotschedules.com/hs/clock and launch the Webclock interface. If you are not familiar with launching webclock, go here.
- Depending on how your store is set up, the webclock interface may ask you to enter your Hotschedules login or the POS ID that has been assigned to you on the site.
- After entering your information, a window will pop up asking you to specify the job you would like to clock in for.
- Only jobs that have been assigned to you will display here.
- After picking the job you would like to use, select Clock In.
Please Note: If you are clocking in and have not been scheduled for a particular shift, you may get the following message below asking for manager credentials. Only someone with the Webclock Clockin Override permission can authorize this clock-in.
- Clocking out will include the same steps above, except after entering your information, a message will pop up asking if you would like to clock out.
- To clock out for the day, click the option that says Clock Out.