Clients that are using Logbook have the ability to do a copy lock on task lists when assigning them to a group in their company hierarchy. Once it has been turned on, a copy lock will prevent other ASC users in that group from copying and making changes to the task list that was assigned to their stores. You can learn more about the Task List Hierarchy here.
Follow these steps to put a copy lock on a particular task list
- Log into your HotSchedules Above Store Console account and hover over the Logbook tab (if you do not have ASC access, please reach out to your Corporate office). From there, click on the option that says Task Lists.
- This will open up the Task List menu. Task Lists that you have previously created will be listed on this page as well as the option to add a new task list. To learn more about task lists, go here.
- To apply a copy lock to an existing Task List, click on the title of the task list.
- Clicking the title will take you to the Edit Task List page. The ability to Copy Lock a particular Task List will be at the top of this page.
- The Copy Lock option will appear in the same place when building new task lists as well.
- Once this option is turned on, users assigned to lower levels in the hierarchy will no longer be able to copy that task list when it is assigned to their group.