New Features & Improvements | Web
Importing Facebook Profile Pics
While editing a profile, an Upload from Facebook option has been added beneath the profile picture. Once users enter their Facebook login credentials, their Recruit profile image will match the profile picture of their Facebook account.
Profile Wizard Session Timeouts
Updates have been made to redirect users to the new Job Search interface when their session unexpectedly ends while using the Profile Wizard to configure their profile.
Job Search Updates
Several improvements have been made to the new Job Search interface including the following:
- Selecting a store’s logo will now direct users to a job’s details.
- Selecting the Recruit logo in the header from anywhere in the site will direct users to the Job Search page.
- Search results are now ordered by the proximity to users' search location rather than posted date.
- Improvements when using the Search tool.
- Back button improvements.
Opting to Receive Recruit Communication
In order to respect the privacy of HotSchedules users imported during registration, Recruit will not send any notifications, nor will the users appear on the Recruit network until they verify their account. HotSchedules users that have an email address associated with their accounts will still receive a Recruit Welcome email, but will not receive any further notifications from Recruit until they click the link in the email.
The Find Talent menu will be disabled and hidden for managers of sites without any paid job postings.
Registering Terminated HotSchedules Employees
Performance updates have been made to the back end to help terminated HotSchedules users register for Recruit.