Users will have the ability to edit the rules and stores that make up an MBP rule set.
To edit an MBP rule set, follow these steps:
- Log into your Hotschedules Above Store Console account and hover over the Configure tab. Select Meal & Break Planning v2.
- This will bring you to a page displaying any rule sets that have been created. To begin editing one, select it from this menu.
- To delete a rule set, click on the X icon.
- Selecting a rule set will display all of the different rules that make it up. You can delete a rule from a set by clicking the X icon.
- Selecting Add will create a new rule for that set. You can learn more about building rules here.
- You can edit any existing rule by clicking on its name.
- You can edit the locations that a rule is assigned to by going to the Stores tab.
Select Save to finalize any changes that you've made to a rule set.