In Store Logs, you have the ability to attach files to your Daily Log and Staff Journal entries. These files can include both images and documents. Once a file has been attached to a particular post, users can download it on their end.
Follow these steps to attach a file to a Store Logs post:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and go to the Store Logs sub-tab under Logbook. From there, click Create Entry and select the type of post you would like to make (either Daily Log or Staff Journal). For more information on writing posts, go here.
- Once you have written the post, select it from the left side of the Store Logs viewing pane.
- If you are the author of the post, an option called Attachment will appear in the right side of the viewing pane. To attach a file to your post, click this option.
- This will allow you to select the file from your computer that you would like to use.
- After specifying the file you would like to use, the attachment will then show available to download from the post in the viewing pane.
The following are acceptable file formats for Store Log attachments: