When building a schedule, it is important to know the number of shifts you are scheduling for any particular day. The New Scheduler in HotSchedules provides users with access to a roster report that can be generated and viewed while creating a schedule, allowing you to get an accurate idea of what you need to schedule.
To generate the roster report in the New Scheduler follow these steps:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and go to the Scheduling tab.
- Once you are in the scheduler, select the week with the date you would like to generate a roster report for.
- In the top right hand corner of the scheduler viewing pane will be a bar graph icon. Hovering over this icon will display the word Report. To open the roster report, click here.
- The roster report is set up to show you the shifts that have been scheduled for each particular day. Note: the schedules that are displayed in the roster report can be determined by filters you have applied to the schedule. You can learn more about filters and what they do here.
- To change the Day you are looking at, select the forward facing and back facing arrows in the top left hand corner of the roster report. You are also able to select the calendar and choose a specific date as well.
- Select Schedules allows you to filter the report by schedules that are available on your site.
- Configuration gives you the ability to show house shifts and unposted shifts for the day you are viewing.
- A print option is located in the top right hand corner of the report.