New Features & Improvements
Price History Report
Inventory Manager now provides the ability to set alert thresholds on price changes by category, and monitor price changes over time for your items.
The report currently displays alerts and price changes only for items that have changed price in the current day.
The HS Inventory solution will now save additional time when submitting purchase orders to your vendors. The application will now send an email to your configured contacts for your vendors with a link to a .pdf copy of the purchase order report.
Count Setup Enhancements
Several enhancements have been made to streamline count setup:
- Cut down on data entry steps by setting pars one time for the vendor item prior to adding it to locations
- See which counts and locations items belong to from the vendor list within count setup
- Add an item to multiple counts and locations at one time through the new vendor list view
- All prior methods for adding items to counts and locations is still supported
A Whole Bunch of Minor Bug Fixes and Usability Improvements
All the little annoyances below have been fixed:
- Purchase Unit to Inner Unit conversion now included in Vendor Catalog import and export files
- The Create Receipt button has been removed from Purchase Orders
- We added a column to Draft and Complete Receiving lists showing both the Receiving # and the original PO #
- The On Hand report will automatically load for the current day
- Added consistency in font size through some of the text labels for buttons throughout the application