Note: This article is for the new scheduler interface. If you are not yet using this version of the scheduler, please refer to the collection of articles here.
In the new Scheduler, users have the ability to apply a template that they have previously created.
To apply a template to your schedule follow these steps:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and go to the Scheduling tab. Select the week you would like to apply the template for.
- Once you choose the week you would like to use, select the wrench icon in the top right hand corner of the scheduler.
- Once you have opened this menu, choose the option that says Templates
- This will bring you to a menu with all of the schedules your location uses listed.
- Selecting a schedule will open a menu showing any templates that have previously been created for it.
- To use a template on the schedule, select the Apply option. This option will only appear if the schedule does not have any shifts saved to it.