The Scheduler allows users to take advantage of Forecast Templates. Forecast Templates can be used to assign multiple templates at once or a single template based off of a forecast.
Follow these steps to access Forecast Templates:
- Log into HotSchedules and go to the Scheduling tab. Select Menu at the top right hand corner of the scheduler and choose the Templates.
- At the top of the menu will be two choices, Custom Templates and Forecast Templates. Select Forecast Templates. You can learn more about Custom Templates here.
- Two options will be listed here, Forecast by Group and Forecast by Schedule.
- Forecast by Group is where you can create, edit, and use forecast groups. Forecast groups are used to assign multiple templates at once.
- Select a group will have all your saved groups listed. Picking Manage Groups will open a menu where you can create or edit any groups that you have set previously.
- Schedules will show the schedules and templates being used in the Forecast Group you have selected.
- Forecast by: Schedule is where you can assign a single template based off of a forecast to a schedule. This works exactly the same as applying a template directly. However, in addition it also brings into the Scheduler forecasted volume information, as well.
- Select Schedule is where you can pick the schedule you would like to apply a template to.
- Review Forecast Status will show if you have applied a forecast to any of your schedules.
- Select Template will list the templates you can assign to the schedule you have selected.