Note: This article is for the new scheduler interface. If you are not yet using this version of the scheduler, please refer to the collection of articles here.
The new scheduler allows users to take advantage of Forecast Templates. Forecast templates can be used to assign multiple templates at once or a single template based off of a forecast.
Follow these steps to access Forecast Templates:
- Log into HotSchedules and go to the Scheduling tab. Select the wrench icon and choose the Templates option. There will be two choices, Custom Templates and Forecast Templates. Select Forecast Templates. You can learn more about Custom Templates here.
- Two options will be listed here, Forecast by Group and Forecast by Schedule.
- Forecast by Group is where you can create, edit, and use forecast groups. Forecast groups are used to assign multiple templates at once.
- Select a group will have all your saved groups listed. Picking Manage Groups will open a menu where you can create or edit any groups that you have set previously.
- Schedules will show the schedules and templates being used in the Forecast Group you have selected.
- Forecast by: Schedule is where you can assign a single template based off of a forecast to a schedule. This works exactly the same as applying a template directly. However, in addition it also brings into the Scheduler forecasted volume information, as well.
- Select Schedule is where you can pick the schedule you would like to apply a template to.
- Review Forecast Status will show if you have applied a forecast to any of your schedules.
- Select Template will list the templates you can assign to the schedule you have selected.
Additional Helpful Links
(These will prompt you to log into HotSchedules, and then guide you through the process click by click.)