Note: This article is for the new scheduler interface. If you are not yet using this version of the scheduler, please refer to the collection of articles here.
The new scheduler allows users to generate a Labor Volume Report.
Follow these steps to generate the Labor Volume Report:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and go to the Scheduling tab. The labor volume report will be listed at the bottom of the scheduler.
- There are two different views available, a table and graph view. These can be found at the top right hand corner of the report display. The option selected will change how the information is displayed.
- Choosing the table view will give an average amount of shifts scheduled for the week along with the average for each individual day that week. This will display as a decimal on the report. Clicking scheduled will open a drop down that shows the averages for each day part. Actuals for days that have passed will display here too.
- Choosing the graph view will show the forecasted, scheduled, and actual volume for the week you are viewing. Volume will be split on this report into hourly intervals. You are able to see the volume for each hour by hovering your mouse over the bullet point for that time.
- You can view the labor volume for a specific period of time by clicking on the day of the week you would like to view.
- Painting your mouse over a portion of the day will allow you to drill down into a particular time interval. At this time, the report can be broken down into fifteen minute and hour intervals.
- To go back to a view of the entire week, select Reset Zoom.
Note: One thing to remember; the information displayed here is dependent on the filters specified. You can learn more about filters and how to use them here.