Note: This article is for clients using the updated version of the Time Off & Requests interface. If your options do not match the screenshots below, please reference the Time Off or the Requests overviews depending on which sublink you have on the Home tab.
All submitted time off requests in HotSchedules will require approval by a manager. Whenever an employee submits a time off request, managers will receive a notification that the request needs to be approved or denied.
- Selecting the Employee with a pending time off request link will redirect you to the Approve Time Off page.
Follow these steps to approve a time off request:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and select the Approve Time Off sublink.
- Selecting this option will bring you to a page with all the pending time off requests listed.
- You do have the ability to filter time off requests by job and schedule.
- Selecting a name will allow the user to either Approve or Deny the request in question.
- The numbers under the Approved column will display other Time Off Requests that have been Approved for that shift.
(This will prompt you to log into HotSchedules, and then guide you through the process click by click.)