Note: This article is for clients using the updated version of the Time Off & Requests interface. If your options do not match the screenshots below, please reference the Time Off or the Requests overviews depending on which sublink you have on the Home tab.
Follow these steps to submit time off and requests:
- Log into HotSchedules and select the Time Off & Requests sublink under the Home tab to open the calendar.
- Select the date that you would like to request, and another window will pop up to enter the details.
- Select the Type of request you would like to make.
- Adjust the date(s). You can request for multiple days.
- You can also select specific shifts for the request to apply to or enter comments for your managers to review.
- This screen will also show the earliest available day you can request for and the deadline set to make that request.
- Select the Save button to submit the request.
- Requests that span several days will appear as lines on the calendar.
Different types of requests will appear in different colors on the calendar.
- Blocked Days will appear in red text.
- Scheduled shifts will appear with a black banner.
- Requests off will appear with a blood orange banner.
- Requests to work will appear with a green banner.
- Unapproved time off will appear with an orange banner.
- Approved time off will appear with a blue banner.
Calendar days that show as gray are simply days that are past the cutoff period and can not be requested off.
Time Off and Requests for Team Members
Time Off and Requests for Managers
(This will prompt you to log into HotSchedules, and then guide you through the process click by click.)