Note: This article is for clients using the updated version of the Time Off & Requests interface. If your options do not match the screenshots below, please reference the Time Off or the Requests overviews depending on which sublink you have on the Home tab.
In Hotschedules, managers can deny a Time Off Request that has previously been approved.
Follow these steps to deny Approved Time Off:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and select the Approve Time Off sublink under the Home tab.
- From here, select the Calendar sub tab.
- Approved Time Off will display in blueon the calendar for the particular day it was requested and approvedfor.
- Selecting the cell highlighted in blue will open up a menu that allows you to deny the previously approved time off request.
- Once denied, the Approved Time Off will be removed from the schedule and calendar.