Managers have the ability to make the sequence of lectures mandatory when they create a course in Schoox. This will require everyone who enrolls in the course to complete the lectures in the specified order. You may also go back and turn this setting on for a course that you have already created.
Follow these steps to make your lecture sequence mandatory:
- Log into your Schoox account, and hover over Training in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Select My Training.
- Select Manage Course associated with the course you want to manage.
- Select the Edit Lectures tile.
- On the next page, there will be several settings regarding your lecture material.
- Select Mandatory for the Lecture Sequence is: option.