Managers with the proper permissions can upload training material to their academy without attaching it to a specific course.
Follow these steps to upload material to your Schoox academy:
- Access your Schoox account, and hover over Tools in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Select Upload Files from the sublinks.
- This will redirect you to the Academy Library Page.
- You will select the Upload File option to the right of the search box.
- Another window will pop up to select the file from your computer.
- You can drag the file into the specified box, or you can select Choose File to browse for it on your computer.
- Once you have selected the file, you will be redirected to another page to fill out Information on that file.
- Enter a name for this file in the Title field. You can also add a Description, and edit the destination of your file.
- To add it to the Academy library, you'll need to share it with your academy. Shared Content, for example, allows anyone in the academy to have access to it.
- Select the Save button in the bottom right corner when you are finished.
Please see this article if you have any questions regarding the types of files that can be uploaded in Schoox.
Uploading Content - Download QuickGuide