Follow these steps to edit an open order:
- Log into your Macromatix account and select the Daily Tasks tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Orders sublink. This will refresh your page to the Ordering page.
- Ensure that you have the correct Store selected in the drop down menu.
- Select the Detail tab.
- You can search for the order you would like to edit in the Select Required Order box.
- For example, you can select the Supplier and the Status of the order. Then you will select the Search button.
- After the page has refreshed, use the Order drop down menu to select the order that you would like to edit. This will refresh the page with that order's information.
- You can modify the order by selecting Edit or Delete on the right-hand side of the line item.
- You can also add a new line item by selecting the Add Item button.
- After you have made the necessary changes to your order, select the Update button at the bottom of the page.
Note: This cannot be done to an invoiced or voided order.
- Review the purchase order by selecting Purchase Order to generate a separate report.
- Select Submit to confirm and move on to authorization.
- You will need to enter your username and password. Select the Authorize button to finalize.
- The authorized box will now be checked for the specified order.