Viewing a restaurant’s profile on Recruit will allow you to select Apply Now. Select the type of job you would like to apply to. When managers at that location log in, they are able to view your application even if no open positions are available.
Articles in this section
- RECRUIT - After downloading the HS Recruit app, how do job seekers sign up?
- RECRUIT - Cannot find a specific restaurant
- RECRUIT - How do I follow a restaurant to learn more about job opportunities?
- RECRUIT - How do I add my work history if I do not already have a HotSchedules account?
- RECRUIT - What if my specific restaurant title is not listed as an option when adding work history to my profile?
- RECRUIT - How will I know if a restaurant is interested in my application?
- RECRUIT - What if a restaurant has no jobs posted?
- RECRUIT - How do I receive a referral bonus once someone I recommended gets hired?
- RECRUIT - What does Connecting mean for my profile?
- RECRUIT - Who is able to view my connections?