Managers will print welcome sheets for any new employees that need access to HotSchedules. This will list their temporary login information and instructions to setup the account.
Follow these steps to print welcome sheets:
There are actually two different ways to print welcome sheets on HotSchedules. Use whichever method is most convenient for you. The first is on the Staff tab:
- Navigate to the Staff tab in your HotSchedules account.
- You will see your entire staff list. Locate the employee(s) in question and check the box to the left of their name(s).
- Select the Welcome Sheet button at the top of the staff list.
- It will allow you to select the English or Spanish versions of the welcome sheet.
- Here you can also choose between printing or emailing the welcome sheet.
- If any employees that you have chosen do not have a confirmed email address on their account, a pop up will appear allowing you to either resend the confirmation email or print out their welcome sheets. Note: With the 126.96.36.199 release on 11.8.18, you will be able to email the welcome sheet even if the email is not confirmed.
The second method can be found on the Reporting tab:
- Navigate to the Reporting tab.
- Under the Staff & Store reports, select New Employee Welcome Sheet.
- Select the employees that you would like to print a welcome sheet for.
- Select Print Report.
Generating Welcome Sheets - Download QuickGuide
(This will prompt you to log into HotSchedules, and then guide you through the process click by click.)