If an employee forgets their HotSchedules password, they will not be able to access their account. Feel free to refer them to this article to learn how to retrieve their login information with an email address.
Managers can also help initiate a password reset for the employee if they have access to the employee profiles on the Staff tab.
Reset Employee Passwords
- Navigate to the Staff tab.
- You will see your entire staff list. Locate the employee in question and click on their name.
- This will take you to the employee's profile and detail information (first name, last name, username, etc)
- Select the Send Password Reset button to the right of the username.
- A password reset link will be sent to the email address attached to the account.
- From there the employee can follow the link and reset their password.
- You may see an Invite button instead. This will appear if the employee has an unconfirmed email on their account (or no email).
- If there is no email address linked to their account, you will be prompted to add one.
- If their email is simply uncomfirmed, selecting the Invite button will send them an email inviting them to log in and finish setting up their profile.
If you are having a technical issue and need assistance, please contact us through the blue "Help" button in the corner or refer to our Support Contact Information article.