Unsubscribing from HotSchedules emails removes your email address from the system. If this was done accidentally, you will want to add your email address back to the account to continue receiving your normal email notifications.
Follow these steps to resubscribe your email address:
- Log into your HotSchedules account.
- Navigate to the Settings tab and select the Personal sublink.
- On this personal settings page, select Edit for the Contact Information section.
- This will populate the options to change your personal details on the left side of the screen.
- Enter your email address in the specified field.
- Select the Save Changes button.
Once the email has been saved to the HotSchedules account, a confirmation email will be sent out. Check your inbox for the email address that you added to HotSchedules. Follow the link in that email to confirm it's addition to your account.
The user will now continue to receive HotSchedules emails!
NOTE: If the email field is not able to be selected, this option may be automatically populated by the employer. So, any changes to this would have to be made by the manager in their on-site systems.