Once added to your site, Certifications allow you to keep track of the expiration dates for each of your employees from his or her profile in the Staff tab.
This article will walk you through how to add a new certification to your site. Please remember that permissions control what features you have access to in HotSchedules, so if you find that you don't have access to add a new certification, please contact Customer Care.
Follow these steps to add a new certification to your site:
- Log into your HotSchedules account, hover over the Settings tab, and select STORE. From there, select the CERTIFICATIONS tab.
- This page will display all active certifications and their expiration rules.
- Select ADD A NEW CERTIFICATION.
- The Add a New Certification modal allows you to select from a list of commonly-used certifications.
- If you don't see a certification that you need from the list, please contact Customer Care, and one can be added for you.
- Additionally, you are able to select an Expiration Rule to use with the new certification.
- Auto-inactivation upon expiration - Notifications will be sent to managers and employees with certifications nearing expiration. Once the expiration date is reached, the employees' accounts will be inactivated unless the expiration dates are updated. They will no longer be able to log into HotSchedules, and all of their scheduled shifts will become House Shifts. To reactive the employee, you simply need to add a new expiration date in the future, the status will update to Active automatically.
- No Auto-inactivation upon expiration - Notifications will be sent to managers and employees with certifications nearing expiration. Once the expiration date is reached however, the employee"s account will remain active.
- Certification doesn't expire - The certification will stay attached to the employees' accounts until removed by management. There will be no field to input an expiration date.
- Click ADD CERTIFICATION.
- Now, you can go to the Staff tab to begin assigning the proper certifications and expiration dates to your employees.
If you need to remove/inactive a certification you need to have that permission assigned to your profile. If you already have it, just hover the 3 dots at the end of the row for the certifications and you will see an option to remove it or inactivated.
Hi This site is not recognizing my name or my password. I am a certified server through hot schedules. I am not getting the email link to change my user name or password.
josephofnazarite@gmail / joseph polecaro / bartender @ two stones pub/restaurant Jennersville, PA.
Please sign in to leave a comment.