HotSchedules offers a variety of keyboard shortcuts to assist with a speedy schedule making process. There is a list of these shortcuts available to you with a definition of the commands within the Scheduler.
Follow these steps to access the keyboard shortcuts legend in the scheduler:
- Select the Schedules tab.
- Select the week you would like to work on schedules for, and you will need to select Method 7 - Edit a Schedule followed by the Next button.
- Select the schedule that you would like to edit on the next page.
- This will take you into the scheduler to begin creating shifts or editing an existing schedule.
- To view the keyboard shortcuts, select the Show/Hide link next to Keyboard at the top of the page.
- Once selected, a pop up will appear listing all the commands available and the keyboard symbols attached to each. This pop up can be dragged out to the side of your schedule for reference or can be pulled up with the Show/Hide link when needed.