The Create Template feature in the Scheduler allows you to create a template from the shifts you have already made in your schedule. For example, you could write your schedule with all of the consistent shifts that you have from week to week. Then, you can save those shifts as a template from the scheduler rather than building it out seperately in the Template Generator. You will be able to apply that template to weeks in the future, and those shifts will be placed in the scheduler again with one step.
This article will describe how to enable the template creator to display in your scheduler (make it visible). Please see this article to see how to use this feature in the scheduler.
Follow these steps to enable the template creator in the scheduler:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and navigate to the Settings tab.
- Select the Scheduler sublink.
- There will be an option on this page called Show template creator.
- Select yes for this feature.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Update Settings button to save your changes.
After you have completed these steps, the template creator should be visible in the scheduler.