The final step in writing your schedule on HotSchedules is to post it. Posting a schedule makes it live for all of your employees. The will be able to view the posted schedule in their own HotSchedules accounts. A message is automatically sent out listing their shifts, and employees who have configured email and text alerts will also receive those notifications.
Follow these steps to post a schedule:
- Navigate to the Schedules tab.
- Choose the correct week from the drop down menu.
- Select Method 7 - Edit a Schedule.
- Select Next.
- Choose the name of the schedule to enter the scheduler.
- Make any final changes to your saved schedule.
- Once the schedule is complete, select the Review/ Post button.
- Review you scheduled shift information on the next page.
- Select Go back if you need to return to your schedule to make further modifications.
- If you are satisfied with the schedule, select the Post Schedule button.
After a schedule has been posted, you will still be able to edit it and re-post it if necessary. Your employees would just receive a notification that their schedule had been modified.