Managers who use the activity-based forecasting feature within HotSchedules can generate this statistic report within the scheduler. It will display the hours per job code that were projected in your forecast for the week, the number of hours you have already scheduled for those job codes, and the variance between the two.
Follow these steps to generate the Compare With Forecast statistic in the scheduler:
- Once you have completed your forecast and applied that forecast to the desired week you will need to select the Schedules tab.
- Select the appropriate week, the Method 7 - Edit A Schedule option, and the Next button on this page.
- Select the schedule you need to write on the next page.
- Once the scheduler is open, locate the Toolbar Functions bar on the left side of the screen. There will be a section of this toolbar called Statistics. Select the Go button beside Compare with Forecast.
- A pop-up window will appear with the statistic chart.
Note: There is a detailed report on the Reporting tab called Scheduled vs. Forecast that will reflect the same information if you would like to generate it outside of the scheduler.