Managers have the ability to show or hide certain information in the scheduler in HotSchedules. This includes the in times, out times, job codes, and locations of the individual shifts in the scheduler.
For example, you may elect to only see the in times for the shift cells to avoid to much clutter on the page. Alternatively, you may find that showing all of the information makes it easier to assign shifts. Showing more shift display information does expand the size of the scheduler. Here is an example of the difference:
Follow these steps to utilize the additional display options within the scheduler:
- Select the Schedules tab in your HotSchedules account.
- Select the appropriate week and Method 7: Edit a Schedule.
- Select the schedule that you would like to edit.
- Once you are within the desired schedule, scroll down until you see More Display Options in the bottom left corner.
- Check the box next to the desired display options and the shifts within the scheduler will expand with this data.