Managers grant new team members access to HotSchedules by providing them with their welcome sheet. Their welcome sheet contains their temporary login information for them the log in for the first time to setup their account. Welcome sheets can be printed on the Staff tab as well, but this article with describe how to print welcome sheets from the Reporting tab.
Follow these steps to generate employee welcome sheets from the Reporting tab:
- Log into HotSchedules and navigate to the Reporting tab.
- You can locate the report by searching for it or selecting it from the Staff & Store section of reports.
- You can select individual employees to generate welcome sheets for on this page, or you can select entire schedules to generate all welcome sheets for them.
- Welcome sheets can be generated in English or Spanish.
- Select Generate Report to view it on screen.
- Select Print Report to print a copy to give to the employee.
Note: If you are printing multiple welcome sheets, make sure you give the correct welcome sheet to each employee. Their names will be printed on the top of the page.