Managers grant new employees access to HotSchedules by providing them with a Welcome Sheet. The Welcome Sheet contains the temporary login information to setup the account. This article provides steps for generating the New Employee Welcome Sheet report found on the Reporting tab. Welcome Sheets can be printed from the Staff tab as well, use HS: Managers' Guide to Welcome Email and Welcome Sheet for more information on that process.
Generating the New Employee Welcome Sheet Report
- Navigate to the Reporting tab, then select Dashboard
Fig.1 - Navigation
- Under All Reports, locate the report by searching keywords or by selecting New Employee Welcome Sheet from the Staff & Store section
Fig.2 - Report selection [select image to enlarge]
- In the EMPLOYEES - ACTIVE section, select specific employees
Fig.3 - Select employee(s)
- Or in the SCHEDULES section, select specific schedules to capture all employees who are assigned to it
Fig.4 - Select schedule(s)
- Welcome sheets can be generated in English or Spanish
Fig.5 - Language selection
- Select Generate Report to view it on screen or select Print Report to print a copy to give to the employee
Fig.6 - Generate or print options
Please note: If you are printing multiple welcome sheets, make sure you give the correct welcome sheet to each employee. Their names will be printed on the top of the page.
Fig.6 - Welcome sheet