The various Proforma reports in HotSchedules allow users to view sales and labor information from their location. If you use the integrated version of HotSchedules, then this is where you will be able to view the actual sales and labor information that we have received.
There are several versions of the Proforma report that include different metrics, but for the sake of this article we will use the Proforma - By Percent report as the example. This report displays the projected and actual sales in addition to the labor percent calculated with both actual and scheduled hours. Since this report displays projected sales, we do have a feature that will allow users to manually update those projections.
This article will describe how to manually edit the sales projections for future dates.
However, remember that everything in HotSchedules is controlled by permissions. If you find that you do not have access to this feature, feel free to contact Customer Care. We can determine whether this can be enabled or if this is intended functionality per the administrators of your account. If a company utilizes the Forecasting features on HotSchedules, that will update the projections on the proforma reports as well.
Follow these instructions to update projections:
- Navigate to the Reporting tab.
- Select the Proforma section of reports from the left side of the screen.
- Select the Proforma by Percent report.
- Use the calendar menu at the top of the report options to select the date range you would like to view and update.
- Select Generate Report to view the current information saved for that time frame.
- Once you have generated the proforma report for the appropriate date(s), an additional button will appear called Update Projections.
- Select Update Projections.
- A new window will appear that allows you to input the projected sales numbers per day.
- Select Save when you are done making changes.
- The Proforma report will refresh to reflect the new projected numbers that you entered.
Note : You will only be able to update projections for future dates. You will not see the Update Projections button at all if you have generated the report for a date in the past or a current date.