Managers with access to broadcast messaging in HotSchedules can pull up past broadcast messages that have been posted on the site. If you ever need to confirm that something was posted on a certain date, you can view this information.
You also have the ability to copy a previous broadcast message to create a similar new one.
Follow these steps to review past broadcast messages:
- Select the Messaging tab and the Broadcast Messages sublink.
- You will see the past broadcast messages under Message Archive.
- The Posted and Expired dates will be listed for each message.
- If you select the title, a window will pop up that displays the entire message.
- If you hover your mouse over the message, two icons will appear.
- Select the trash can icon to delete the message from the archive.
- Select the 2 pieces of paper to copy that message into a new broadcast message.
Broadcast Messages - Download QuickGuide