The Logbook contains a feature called ToDos. Managers are able to assign important messages or duties as tasks to other managers with access to the Logbook. You will also have the ability to set a recurring ToDo for something that occurs on a regular schedule. For example, you could create a monthly ToDo for "Monthly Stockroom Inventory" to remind your managers of this event.
Follow these steps to create a recurring ToDo:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and navigate to the Logbook tab (or log into your Logbook account if you use the standalone version).
- Select the ToDo sublink. Select the +Add ToDo button on this page to create a new one.
- The Create ToDo window will appear, and you can configure the details of your new ToDo.
- Fill out the subject, assign it to the appropriate manager(s), and add any relevant notes.
- Select Add Recurring towards the bottom of this box.
- Specify whether this ToDo is daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
- Configure the options to determine how long and often this ToDo will repeat.
- Click the Save button when you are done.
Creating and Assigning a ToDo - Download QuickGuide
(This will prompt you to log into HotSchedules, and then guide you through the process click by click.)