Logbook is an online management communication log used to track operations and staff performance. It can be purchased as an add-on feature for HotSchedules or as a stand alone product. It is considered a legally binding document, so there are strict restrictions placed on the ability to edit Store Log entries. Entries in the Logbook can only be deleted by the author if the following conditions have been met:
- The entry is less than 24 hours old.
- The entry has not been read by any other users.
If either of these conditions have not been met, the author will not have the ability to delete the entry.
To delete a Store Logs entry, follow these steps:
- Log into your Hotschedules account and go to the Logbook tab. Select the Store Logs sub-tab.
- Find the Daily Log or the Staff Journal post you would like to delete.
- Open the entry. To do so, find the title on the left side of the viewing pane and click it.
- This will open the post on the right side of the viewing pane. Above the post will be the delete option. To remove your post, click this Delete button.