Logbook is an online management communication log used to track operations and staff performance. It can be purchased as an add-on feature for HotSchedules or as a stand alone product. It is considered a legally binding document, so there are strict restrictions placed on the ability to edit Store Log entries.
Entries in the Logbook can only be deleted by the author if the following conditions have been met:
- The entry is less than 24 hours old.
- The entry has not been read by any other users.
If either of these conditions have not been met, the author will not have the ability to delete the entry.
Note: An admin point of contact for the company can request that a Logbook entry be removed from the site if needed. Contact Customer Support with the details of the entry.
Deleting Logbook Entries
- Hover over the Logbook menu option, and select Store Logs.
- Find the Daily Log or the Staff Journal post you would like to delete.
- Open the entry by clicking on it in the left panel. This will open the post on the right panel.
- Select the Delete button in the top right corner to remove it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.