Note: This article describes the Time Off feature. If your company uses the Request feature instead, there is separate documentation here.
Follow these steps to request a day off in the Time Off feature:
- Navigate to the Home tab of your HotSchedules account.
- Select the Time Off sublink.
- Double click the date in the calendar that you wish to request time off for.
- A Day Details box will appear with the options to customize your time off request.
- Select This Day Only if you are only requesting this day off. Use the other options if you wish to request multiple days in a row.
- Select the shifts you are asking to have off for those date(s).
- You have the option to enter a Reason For Time Off Request.
- Select Save Details to submit the request.
After you have submitted your request for Time Off, a manager will get the notification to approve or deny the days off. You will receive notifications when that decision is made.