HotSchedules users who have made requests for future dates have the ability to delete those requests. Maybe you requested the wrong date or maybe your plans changed.. Either way, it is fast and simple to delete requests.
Follow these steps to delete any requests you have made for future dates:
- Navigate to the Home tab of your HotSchedules account.
- Select the Requests sublink.
- You will see all of your requested dates under View My Requests.
- Check the the box to the left of any date that you would like to remove.
- Select the Delete Requests button.
- A box will pop up asking you to confirm that you want to delete those request dates. Select Delete.
- Those requests will no longer appear under View My Requests because they have been removed.