In order to set up a new HotSchedules account, you will first need your login information (username and password). Your manager should provide you with a Welcome Sheet with this information.
Once you have this information, you can set up your new account by logging in on a computer or using the mobile app.
- Access www.hotschedules.com or download the HotSchedules mobile app.
- Log in with the username and password provided on the Welcome Sheet.
- You will be directed to the setup page where you will be asked to create a new username and password.
- You will also answer 3 security questions.
- You can opt into email or text alerts. (How to setup Text Messaging) (How to setup Email Alerts)
If you have any questions about setting up the account, please contact your Manager for further assistance, as they should be able to assist you with account setup.