In order to set up a new HotSchedules account, you will first need your login information (username and password). Your manager should provide you with a Welcome Sheet with this information.
Once you have this information, you can set up your new account by logging in on a computer.
- Access www.hotschedules.com.
- Log in with the username and password provided on the Welcome Sheet.
- You will be directed to the setup page where you will be asked to create a new username and password.
- You will also answer 3 security questions.
- You can opt into email or text alerts. (How to setup Text Messaging) (How to setup Email Alerts)
If you do not have access to a computer or have any questions about setting up the account, please contact your Manager for further assistance, as they should be able to assist you with Account Setup.