If you have forgotten or misplaced your HotSchedules login information, there are a few options for retrieving it.
Instructions in this article are for users who have previously logged in to HotSchedules. If you have never logged in before, contact your manager and refer them to this article.
If you have tried unsuccessfully to reset your own username or password, contact your manager and ask them to follow the instructions in this article.
During the HotSchedules setup process, you will have been given the option to attach and confirm an email address for your account.
An attached email address refers to the email that is linked to your account.
A confirmed email address is one where the user has followed the link emailed to that address and confirmed it. If you need to receive a confirmation email, please contact your manager who can resend one.
If the email address is attached to your account and confirmed, you may retrieve your username and password yourself by following the steps below.
- Go to the HotSchedules login screen - https://www.hotschedules.com/hs/login.jsp - as shown in Fig.1
Please note: These instructions are not applicable to the Global Profile login.
Fig.1 - HotSchedules login screen
Retrieve Login Information With Email Address
- Forgotten username? - You must know the email address set against the user profile. If there is none, contact your manager
- Forgotten password? - You must know your username
- Forgotten both? - Contact your manager and point them towards this article
Keep in mind that your email address must be currently attached and confirmed to your account in order for the system to provide the username. If the email address you enter is not attached to any account, the system will not be able to locate your information. This email address must be confirmed for retrieval to be successful.
- Go to https://www.hotschedules.com/hs/login.jsp
- Locate the following Forgot username or password links
Fig.2 - Forgot username and password links
- Select Forgot username to retrieve your username by entering your email address
Fig.3 - Enter email address to retrieve username
- Select Forgot password to retrieve your password with your username
Fig.4 - Enter username to retrieve password
If you need further assistance please reach out to your manager who can reference this Login FAQ article for Managers for additional troubleshooting steps.
If you require technical assistance, please contact us through the blue "Help" button in the corner or refer to our Support Contact Information article.