Above Store Console users that have the the Edit Users permission enabled on their accounts are able to inactivate and terminate other ASC users' accounts.
Note: If you do not have this permission, another manager or corporate user with more access may have it. You can also contact Customer Care with questions.
Follow the steps below to inactivate or terminate an ASC user:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and toggle to the Above Store Console.
- Once logged in, hover over the Configure Tab and select Users.
- On the Users page, locate and select the name of the person.
- This will redirect you to the Edit User page where you will be able to change the status on the account to either Inactive or Terminated from the drop down menu pictured below.
- Select the Save button to confirm the change.