Managers and administrators with access to the above store console for companies using HotSchedules can create one-question polls for store level employees to answer in their personal accounts.
Polls display for employees in the polls widget on the Home tab of their account.
Follow these steps to set up a poll:
- Log into your account and navigate to the Above Store Console.
- Select the Communication tab, and select the Polls sublink.
- Select the Add Poll button to create a new one.
- On the next page, you will need to name the poll, type in your question, and type in your answer options. You can create a maximum of 5 answer options.
- Select Active from the Status drop down menu to publish the poll immediately. Select Inactive to save the poll settings to publish it later.
- Select the Stores tab on this page to edit which stores in the company will see this poll question. Place checks in the boxes next to the locations who should see the poll.
- Select the Save button at the bottom of the page to save your poll settings.
- Going forward, when you select Polls from the Communication tab in the above store console, you will see your poll displayed on the main page.
- Select the name of the poll to inactivate it or make changes.
- Note: Inactivating a poll will unpublish it. Once saved as inactive, you will be able to edit the question and answers again. Active polls cannot be edited.
- To view the results, change the stores that can view, or to delete a poll, simply click the Actions drop-down for the specific poll on the main page.
HotSchedules users for the stores specified in the poll settings will see the active poll in the poll widget on the Home tab of their accounts.
Note: Polls can only contain one question.
ASC - Creating Polls