As an employee, after your onboarding has been completed using GoHire, you will not have the ability to log into the link again and view your documents. The link is only a temporary link provided for you to complete the documents as an employee. After you have completed your documents, if you wish to view them, your management team will be able to provide copies of those documents for you.
Articles in this section
- GoHire: Forgot Password to Login to Complete Onboarding
- GoHire: Checking the Status of your Application
- GoHire: Applicant or New Hire Locked Out of Account
- GoHire: Can employees access completed onboarding documents?
- GoHire: Applicant List Icon Legend
- GoHire: How to View All Applicants
- GoHire: Change an Applicant's Status
- GoHire: How to Order Background Screenings
- GoHire: How to Attach a Resume to a Completed Application
- GoHire: Cancelling Onboardings