The DigitalRedBook allows managers to search within their documents with relevant search terms and filters.
Follow these steps to search for documents in the library:
- Find documents easily by tapping the magnifying glass at the top right of the app.
- Search for the document by title in the search box, or you can filter by group.
- Enter search words at the top, and tap the Search button to find documents relevant to that search term.
- Tap a filter to further focus your results.
- When a search filter is applied, you will see the Clear Search Filter message above your library document list. Tap the message to remove the filter and display all documents again.