Managers using Schoox have the option to allow users taking their courses to download document lecture material (pdf, ppt, doc). The users would then be able to print the lecture material to study or have a hard copy.
Follow these steps to allow downloads of document lecture material:
- Log into your Schoox account and hover over Training in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Select My Training.
- Select Manage Course associated with the course you'd like to manage.
- Select the Edit Lectures tile.
- On the next page, there will be several settings regarding your lecture material.
- Select Allowed for the Download Documents option.
If this setting is enabled, then enrolled users will find a download/print icon in the upper left handed corner of the pop-up window of each lecture in the course.