Follow these steps to assign a security group in MacromatiX:
- Log into MacromatiX and select the Special Tasks tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select the Employee Info sublink.
- The screen will refresh to the Employee Management page.
- Select the proper Store and Employee from the drop down menus. This will refresh the screen with the corresponding employee's data.
- Select the Security Groups tab for the employee.
- Use the drop down menu under Set as Member of Security Group to select the correct security group.
- Note: Users should always be assigned JJ GMs.
- Select the Set as Member button.
- Once the security group has been saved, the newly assigned group name will show under Member of Groups.