Your current employees can use the Recruit app to share job openings at your restaurant with their friends. If an applicant is connected to one of your current employees in the app, they request a referral from them when they apply. The referral request and whether or not your current employee accepted it will display as part of that applicant’s profile in your account. Your employee gets the credit for finding great talent.
Articles in this section
- RECRUIT - After downloading the HS Recruit app, how do job seekers sign up?
- RECRUIT - Cannot find a specific restaurant
- RECRUIT - How do I follow a restaurant to learn more about job opportunities?
- RECRUIT - How do I add my work history if I do not already have a HotSchedules account?
- RECRUIT - What if my specific restaurant title is not listed as an option when adding work history to my profile?
- RECRUIT - How will I know if a restaurant is interested in my application?
- RECRUIT - What if a restaurant has no jobs posted?
- RECRUIT - How do I receive a referral bonus once someone I recommended gets hired?
- RECRUIT - What does Connecting mean for my profile?
- RECRUIT - Who is able to view my connections?