Recruit connects job seekers with employers. Restaurants post jobs on the web. Job seekers use the mobile app to find those jobs and apply to them. When users apply they can request referrals from people they know at that restaurant. /p>
Articles in this section
- RECRUIT - After downloading the HS Recruit app, how do job seekers sign up?
- RECRUIT - Cannot find a specific restaurant
- RECRUIT - How do I follow a restaurant to learn more about job opportunities?
- RECRUIT - How do I add my work history if I do not already have a HotSchedules account?
- RECRUIT - How will I know if a restaurant is interested in my application?
- RECRUIT - What if my specific restaurant title is not listed as an option when adding work history to my profile?
- RECRUIT - What if a restaurant has no jobs posted?
- RECRUIT - How do I receive a referral bonus once someone I recommended gets hired?
- RECRUIT - What does Connecting mean for my profile?
- RECRUIT - Who is able to view my connections?