Terminate your connection to another user at anytime in Recruit by viewing their profile and tapping Disconnect. This action will remove the user from your network and disable the chat feature.
Articles in this section
- RECRUIT - After downloading the HS Recruit app, how do job seekers sign up?
- RECRUIT - Cannot find a specific restaurant
- RECRUIT - How do I follow a restaurant to learn more about job opportunities?
- RECRUIT - How do I add my work history if I do not already have a HotSchedules account?
- RECRUIT - How will I know if a restaurant is interested in my application?
- RECRUIT - What if my specific restaurant title is not listed as an option when adding work history to my profile?
- RECRUIT - What if a restaurant has no jobs posted?
- RECRUIT - How do I receive a referral bonus once someone I recommended gets hired?
- RECRUIT - What does Connecting mean for my profile?
- RECRUIT - Who is able to view my connections?